A brownie is a flat, baked dessert square that was developed in the United States at the end of the 19th century and popularized in both the U.S. and Canada during the first half of the 20th century.
|Unsalted butter, room temperature||250g|
|Eggs, room temperature||200g (from 4)|
|Dark chocolate, 70%||300g|
|Tin 20cm x 30 cm, lined with parchment paper.|
1. Pre-heat the oven 175C.
2. Beat soft butter, sugar and vanilla paste until it has become creamy and fluffy in texture.
3. Gradually beat in the eggs.
4. Beat in to the egg mixture melted chocolate.
5. Mix together flour, baking powder and salt, sift to the mixture and stir until is incorporated.
6. Bake for about 20-25 minutes.
7. When its baked keep in the tin till its cool.
Keep in the airtight container, use within 5 days.